Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hamlet's Vocabulary words

For a while I felt like I was being haunted by a ghost, and then one night when I walked into my room I saw an apparition and I knew it was true.

Johny’s calumnious remark towards the principle almost cost him his job.

The singing canon stated that all who are terrible singers are not allowed to sing.

The countenance on the young boy’s face suggested he was very sad.

Brandy’s discourse about smoking won her state in ddf.

The girl’s basketball game that was imminent was against their rivals, Yakutat.

The young boy put himself in a perilous situation when he climbed the tree and didn’t know how to get down.

While watching the basketball game, I noticed the star player’s portentous attitude, and it was a big turn off.

The prodigal man went into debt quickly.

We sullied the principle’s hopes of us being good students when he found us in the lunchroom that was drenched in water.

No comments:

Post a Comment